Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Gigi!

This is for my lovely brother, who reminds me to BLOG!!! Thanks, Bry - I must say that I do LOVE looking through all these pictures and I'm happy to report that I'm only 5 months behind! :)

I'll pick up right where I left off - in June, my grandma, lovingly referred to as Gigi but her Great Grandchildren - celebrated her 87th birthday! All her grandsons were there to celebrate - Alyssa unfortunately was in Memphis! :(

They all voted to take her to lunch at Applebee's! The car ride was just as much fun as the actual lunch - but how can it not be fun with 4 little boys, a great grandma, and two moms? Nick and Jack are in the back - Luke must be hiding! Henry and Gigi made up the second row, while Aunt Jackie was our driver and I, of course, was operating the camera from the front passenger seat!
During lunch the boys were all very well behaved, but of course, we drew a crowd - one couple was so tickled by our lunch group, that they bought our table a round, a round of ice cream that is! Check out these smiling faces! Because there was so much laughing going on with the group, the ice cream melted a bit - have no fear though, Gigi had a plan - STRAWS!!!Henry was not about to be undone though - he opted to try the spoon method as well!!!What a great afternoon out with our beloved Gigi and her boys!

Can't wait to celebrate again with you next year, Grandma!

No comments: